Picking is 7 days a week from 9am to 2:30pm. You must arrive by 2:30pm to pick.
*We may need to close PYO on short notice due to weather, crop quantity or crop quality. Like farming, picking is always subject to nature.
We suggest checking our Facebook page or calling morning of,
before you come.
AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, CALL FIRST. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE WE ARE OPEN ON THE DAY YOU WILL BE COMING. PICKING IS SUBJECT TO WEATHER AND CROP… CROP MUST RIPEN BEFORE IT CAN BE PICKED.
- You must DRIVE to PYO field. DO NOT WALK from Farm Stand Parking.
- Everything needed for picking is supplied from the building at the fields.
- Portable restrooms and hand wash stations are located close to building as well.
- Again, please DO NOT WALK, you must DRIVE to picking field.
- $9/Person – Ages 3+. At check-in, each person will be given 1 quart to pick into.
- Poundage over your 1 quart will be weighed at check-out for $6/lb.
- Additional quarts for picking may be purchased for $9
- JAM PICKERS: PICKING 10+ POUNDS – $55 DEPOSIT before picking, berries weighed at check-out for $5.50/lb.
CASH PREFERRED, CREDIT ACCEPTED.
NO PETS ALLOWED. Leave them at home, not in your car.